At smartocto, we are the creators of a smart content analytics tool tailored for newsrooms, storytellers, and content creators. Our mission goes beyond delivering data – we strive to optimise content, making it more relevant, impactful, and profitable. With the story at the core of our approach, we empower content creators to reach their audience effectively. Operating on a global scale, we support the Top 10 media companies in Europe, proudly leading the Benelux market and collaborating with industry giants.
Who we are:
With offices in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Novi Sad, Serbia, and Maryland in the U.S.A., we are an international organisation with a passion for journalism. Embracing a flat organisational structure, we value hard work and foster a culture of both professional dedication and shared enjoyment, extending beyond office hours.
We’re on the lookout for a dynamic addition to our Dutch team - an ambitious, enthusiastic, and structured Online Marketer. If you thrive in a dynamic and ambitious scale-up environment, enjoy crafting creative global campaigns, set up compelling worldwide events and excel in analysing results, then this is your chance to shine.
• Create, analyse, and optimise online campaigns via channels such as LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
• Establish collaborations and sponsorships with external partners.
• Manage inbound marketing and devise innovative strategies to enhance lead generation.
• Work closely together with the sales team to align sales and marketing campaigns.
• Besides that, we will decide together which projects align with your interest and experience.
• Significant experience in online marketing.
• HBO/WO degree.
• Interest in journalism, data, and media.
• Data-driven, creative, motivated, and proactive.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to the dynamics of a scale-up.
What sets you apart:
While experience is valuable, we prioritise character over experience. We believe in the right mindset and the ability to learn and grow.
Working with us means experiencing the best of both worlds. We genuinely consider ourselves a family, bridging distances with regular virtual meetups and occasional in-person visits. Our work culture is not just about projects but also about shared moments, like enjoying shots of Rakija in the Dutch office with our Serbian colleagues.
Aside from competitive benefits and flexible hours, we offer a laptop and exciting opportunities for international travel, including trips to Serbia!
If you’re ready to embark on a rewarding journey as our new Online Marketer, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Application for Online Marketer.”
The vacancy closes on 22 December 2023 but we will start interviewing as soon as we receive relevant applications.
Curious about our team? Check out our Instagram for a sneak peek!