At &samhoud creative tech we’re all about creating digital customer experiences that truly matter to consumers. We’re home to a multidisciplinary team of creatives, designers, data analysts, developers, strategists, and marketers. This allows us to support our clients in every step of the way: from strategy to creative concept and ultimately digital production.
Our team is growing and for a 7-month project, we’re looking for an experienced Editor who is passionate about storytelling, social media, research, and scriptwriting. Our ideal candidate is curious, also has a strong visual eye, and masters the ability to find interesting angles and turn theoretical information into a compelling story for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. We’re looking for someone with a broad interest and a natural focus on societal trends. The lead language for the project is Dutch, however, the English language - both written and spoken - and an international mindset is also key.
This is what you need to know
As Editor you will be responsible for translating our creative concepts into delightful, action-inducing copy, texts, and scripts on the highest level. You will be involved in various stages of our (pre)production process and you will work with our concept developers and designers to create engaging content. You will rewrite text, and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors, to make it easier for our end-users to understand. You are familiar with all major social media platforms and preferably have experience in creating engaging educational content for both young and old.
What we are looking for
• HBO/WO level;
• Dutch native language skills and fluency in English, excellent both written and spoken;
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in the role of Editor, preferably in social media or video production;
• A magician with words that develops surprising stories and content ideas for various target audiences;
• Excellent proofreading, editing, and writing skills;
• Structured, stress-resistant, and attention to detail,
• Proactive, not afraid to speak up, responsible, and reliable;
• Available for a position in our team as Editor as soon as possible (in April).
What’s in it for you?
• A full-time contract for a project of 7 months with a chance of extension;
• A leading creative tech agency that puts your personal development first;
• A young, dynamic, motivated, and diverse team that works hard and has a lot of fun;
• Working for clients like Ahold Delhaize, VodafoneZiggo, and Landal GreenParks;
• Creating the coolest projects, nationally as well as internationally focused;
• Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas.
Please note: we are not hiring freelancers.
Ready to team up?
Join our team
+31 6 52 34 38 37
1011 AD, Amsterdam