B2B Sales & Trade Marketing Coordinator Intern
nuud | fresh people worldwide
A vegan anti-odorant that is magically effective for 3-7 days. We live for fresh armpits; fresh as a polar bear garden party. That means fresh without aluminium, parabens, petrochemicals or any other vague chemicals. No salts and no cheap perfume. We don’t do propellants or canisters but put nuud in a bioplastic tube made from sugarcane. With this we made over 3.000.000 armpits happy in 100+ countries.
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of nuud? We’re on the lookout for a talented B2B Sales & Trade Marketing Coordinator Intern to play a crucial role in propelling us towards new heights. At nuud, we’re not just about deodorant; we’re about a fresh perspective on personal care that’s good for you and the planet.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
As a B2B Sales & Trade Marketing Coordinator Intern, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth journey. Your role will involve actively contributing to the success of our B2B sales team. Collaborating closely with our International Sales Manager and Operations Officer, you’ll participate in diverse projects, serving as a valuable team member and contributing significantly to the impact of our B2B channel. Are you ready to skyrocket nuud into new markets, securing prime spots in awesome shops across Germany, France, the Benelux, and the rest of Europe?
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Processing B2B orders, from initial purchase orders to shipping and invoicing.
• Coordinating the B2B communication plan, involving newsletters, launches, and platform animations.
• Collaborating with creatives to develop tools like banners, newsletters, training materials, and merchandising displays for major accounts.
• Managing novelties listings at retailers and maintaining B2B working tools such as client databases and pricing information.
• Tracking the visibility of e-retailers and generating insightful competitive landscape analyses to identify market trends.
What We’re Looking For:
• Enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude that complements our vibrant nuud team.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree (e.g. business administration)
• A genuine passion for natural cosmetics, aligning with nuud’s values and mission.
• A strong command of English; additional proficiency in French and/or German is a big plus.
• The ability to start in September/October 2023 and commit to a full-time, 4 - 6 month internship.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint) and Shopify; knowledge of Klavyo and Odoo is advantageous.
What’s In It For You:
• To be a part of a young and thriving scale-up!
• Working in an international team full of energy to bring nuud to high levels
• Supportive mentorship and guidance as you grow and excel in your role.
• Balancing remote work and on-site presence at our Amsterdam office.
• A monthly internship compensation of 500 euros gross.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for our B2B team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply today and let’s embark on this exciting journey together!
Apply now by sending your CV and motivational letter to Laura Tinte - firstname.lastname@example.org.